Join us for 3 – 6 day Cruise and Bike-tour in the area of Romsdal and Nordmøre this summer 2018!
Is there a better way to experience the mountains and fjord landscapes, as well as the coastal landscape and the islands/archipelago, than by combining bicycle tours and fjord cruises?
On most of the bike rides, we also have a car to assist us. It will apply to the Atlantic Road, the Trollstigen and the Eikesdalsvatnet Valley/ Mardølafossen/Aursjøen. At the same time we offer full service on board with exquisite meals prepared from scratch, by our fantastic gourmet chef. We hope the tour experience with your stay on board will be able to become something that you’ll be remembering with pleasure and getting a lot of fond memories from.
Bicycles routes and stops will be:
Atlantic Road – Bud, Ona – Finnøy – Harøy, Midsund/ Oterøy, Molde, Eresfjord – Eikesdal – Mardølafossen – Aursjøen, Åndalsnes – Trollstigen/Trollveggen.
Our first Cruise/ bike tour starts 7th July and we will continue with Cruise/ bike tours until 30th September.
– In July we will run 3 days, 5 days and 6 days tours.
– In August we will run 4 days, 5 days and 6 days tours.
– In September we will run only 6 days tours.
For more information about the schedule contact us. Or you can press the Booking button (Bestill nå) and it will take you to the calendar and the different tour options.
3/4/5/6 Days cruise include:
– 3/4/5/6 Nights on board.
– Car to assist/backup our bicycle tours, and organization of BicycleTours.
– All meals onboard, breakfast, lunch package, dinner, snacks, fruit and beverages (non alcohol).
– Bed linen and towels.
– Wireless Internet access.
– Large hot tub out on deck.
– Drying and dressing rooms for apparel and equipment.
– Transportation of bicycles on board and if needed by car to/from the boat.
– Own bicycles can be used and parked on board.
* Transfer to/from airport is not included.
* If requested, Bike (electric) rentals are also available.
The price range will be from NOK 11 850,- for 3 days, for each person in double cabin, and up to NOK 19 500,- for 6 days.